Re: [MOL] Mycosis Fungoides [00109] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mycosis Fungoides

Dear Shahin,

I find a wealth of information for each and every diagnosis is  provided
by the National Cancer Institute. If you will call them at
1-800-4cancer, you will find them most co-operative. They will mail to
you within a few days, written material on the diagnosis, protocals of
treatment, possible side effects and how to overcome and much more
material, such as nutrition and exercise, etc. HOpe this benefits. Pls
keep us informed. The diagnosis you speak of is common, maybe not as
common as some, but it is a common disease and there are  treatments for
it.

God Bless
marty auslander