Re: [MOL] If you hear someone crying, it will be me! [00106] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] If you hear someone crying, it will be me!

My Dearest Lil,

If ever a soul is missed, it is the angel of this media, Lil Jennings.
We will miss you as we would a finger missing from our hand, but we know
that the prayers and love that we provide you with will be one small
measure to quench the void in this media from your absence. We hope and
pray and support your testing...and the love and hugs we provide will be
that impetus to bring the oxygen levels to a normal conclusion.....a
healthy and healthful solution.

God Bless dear lady
marty