Re: [MOL] Chat Room [00104] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chat Room

DEar Nancy and All,

Thank you for that information. I will try to log on when you do. By the
way Nancy are you on EST or Midwest. In other words are you three hours
a head of California or Two? That would give me a better idea when to
log on. Thanks dear lady, as usual you are Johnny on the spot in
helping.

God Bless
marty