Re: [MOL] ads [00102] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ads

Dear Joicy and Nancy,

ABout ads. I was told by William Concowich, the manager of the list that
there are no capabilities to detect an ad that comes in, but if the ad
persists with regular messages, say more than three, he has the
capability of filtering out that "address" and stopping any more
incoming. just a note.

God Bless
marty auslander