Re: [MOL] Chat Room [00078] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chat Room

esauer@paris.aeneas.net
Hi Marty,
The address above belongs to Emmett, he is the one that put up the Chat Room,
so now you know who to write and thank.  I try and go into the Chat room
around 7to 8:00am est and 10to10:30pm est.  I have tonsof mail to go thru
tonight so have a good one, and it's almost time to go to the chat room.
Love ya Brother,
Nanc

In a message dated 10/1/98 9:50:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,