Re: [MOL] Low Blood Count [00067] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Low Blood Count

Don't despair Judy. There will be many who can help you understand what a
low blood count means (unfortunately, I am not one on them). I have heard
many online that have had to postpone chemo for that reason. Don't be afraid.
I would suggest that you try resubscribing to MOL again as there has been
much mail. Did you receive a confirmation that your name was added to MOL?
Take care and don't worry.
Christine