[MOL] Low Blood Count [00045] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Low Blood Count

Hi, everyone,
I resubscribe to Mol yesterday, but as of yet haven't gotten any e-mail.
Went to doctor this morning.  Everything seems ok, but have low blood count.
What does that mean?  Tried to find it on line but went thru 10 different
places and couldn't find anything.  Dr. said couldn't take chemo next Wed. if
count didn't come up.  I think he said it was 900.  HELP!  Am getting scared.
Love,
Judy S.