[MOL] glad to hear from you [02923] Medicine On Line

[MOL] glad to hear from you

The prayer meeting was small, but very blessed and we prayed for you my friend..  I hope that you are doing well and I think that the roast is the most unusual tribute  that I have ever heard of.. but, then Bob was an unusual man.. Have a wonderful trip....  Hugs to you ... and May God continue to work in your heart bringing you comfort when you most need it..  Love, Carla