Re: [MOL] Test results [02921] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Test results

Hi Mary again,
I just got this post, I'm so sorry that you had to get such bad news, just
know that I will be saying an extra prayer for the two of you and ask God that
he will lead you both in the right direction.  God Bless you both.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/30/98 10:19:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,