Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!! [02920] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!!

Hi Mary,
Our mail will be held at the post office if I don't get it before we leave,
I'm not sure how long we'll be gone.  It all depends on my Don, and how he
does on the traveling, we can't be gone later then the 22 of Oct.  My son will
be coming in on the 23rd.  I'll find out for sure on Monday if he will be here
the 16th or the 22nd.  Ross is working on the Album right now but won't be
ready for more pictures for a couple weeks yet.  I can e-mail it to everyone
that I have address's for anyway, if you want me to.  The Medicine seams to be
helping my Eye, thank God.  I haven't heard a word from Les, Carla was going
to call him today, but I haven't heard from her yet.  I will be taking my
Mother to the Home on Monday morning, then we will head for Grand rapids to
leave my dog with my Sister, might stay there the night and leave for Ohio on
Tuesdday morning.  I still have to get Mother, Don, me and the dog all packed.
I think I'll head for the bed.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/30/98 10:10:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,