[MOL] Test results [02919] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Test results

Hi everyone,

Angelo recieved his test results today from CT Scan and Bone Scan.
Not good news.  Progressive disease in all areas.  The onc. does
not want to do any more chemo.  She has referred us to a radiologist
for evaluation. We are soooo tired of BAD NEWS!!

June, please let me know how your SRS went in Staten Island.  WE
are considering this option.
Love to you all,
Mary