Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!! [02917] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!!

Dear Nanc,

I mailed our family picture today so you should get it soon.  Are you
going out of town?  I hope your eye clears up on its own without
having to do surgery.  Take care my friend, LOve,Mary