[MOL] MY HUBBY'S E-MAIL& CLINTON JOKE [02916] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MY HUBBY'S E-MAIL& CLINTON JOKE

Lillian  you wrote
"I hope you're not sending to many e-mails"

Lillian ------NOW THAT"S FUNNY.  I never thought of too many e-mails would
keep him busy from you know what. (I'm hysterical now I can't even type when I
think of that).  You are too funnyyyyy.  I sure got a belly laugh from that.

Now here is a Clinton joke.

Clinton was asked the following by a reporter
"We know President Clinton you are a real connoisseur of love making.  How do
you compare Jennifer Flowers with Monica Lewinsky".
After some thought President Clinton replied "close but no cigar"

Love, (((Hugs))), Kisses
PJ