Re: [MOL] ROFLOL at PJ's POST/ not me Lil!/Lee Anne [02915] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ROFLOL at PJ's POST/ not me Lil!/Lee Anne

I am still laughing, PJ has made my day, I laugh because that is exactly how I
felt when I first got cut off, then my computer went down for two weeks and I
cried every day.  I was so happy when the computer got fixed that I cried
again.  I think its wonderful that we all mean so much to each
other.......Ummmmmmmm I hope you don't send hubby too many e-mails!  Gotcha,
love ya, lillian