[MOL] Hiatal Hernia [02913] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hiatal Hernia

A friend of mine had a severe HH attack which for the first time included
vomiting or spitting up very foul bile and difficulty breathing.  The
following day he had very bad chest pain (I thought from the severity of the
HH attack).  He doesn't want to go for another GI series.  Should he be
concerned about these unusual symptoms?  Will he experience these symptoms
again in the next attack?  I would appreciate an answer ASAP as I am very
concerned.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,
GouldBJ@aol.com