Re: [MOL] Lillian [02911] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Lee, all good points, and I can't see how anyone could take offense.
Bottom line: we all love here, and it is her nature not to want to
burden others who may already be carrying a heavy load. What she doesn't
realize is that we're stronger than we look, and we don't mind taking
our share. You have a good heart, Lee! Love, Joicy