Re: [MOL] ROFLOL at PJ's POST/ not me Lil! [02909] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ROFLOL at PJ's POST/ not me Lil!

Lil,
Why are you laughing so hard, this is serious stuff to those of us who were
cutoff!  I know that my husband doesn't laugh when he talks about me cutting
him off, but I don't get it, I always email him! lol

I agree that it is great that PJ is so happy to be back in sync., this is a
great place and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your
kindness, humor, and love but most of all for simply being here and caring.

May all of us get back on track here and be as healthy and happy as is
possible!

Love,
Lee Anne
PS I got my 4.0 back again, YEAH I can spill cheek again! LOL