Re: [MOL] Re: e-mail [02908] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: e-mail

i had the same problem a few days ago, i dont know how it was restored, but i
did resubscribe, at least i think i did. I am also having problems with AOL so
I am all confused.

You may try resubscribing, and just hang in there!  Also Carla gave me advice
as well as Lil and,,,, some other nice mol, am sure you will receive lots of
help and be back on track in no time!

Love and luck
Lee Anne