Re: [MOL] YES YES YES YES [02907] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] YES YES YES YES

Glad to see you up and running, talk to you later, hope you can get into the
chat room, I'll be there after we play cards tonight 10-10:30pm est.
Good to see you happy and back.  Remember we Aol's can always IM when we are
in trouble, I have all the Aol's MOL address's in by buddy list.
Take care,
Nanc