Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!! [02906] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!!

Hi Sylvia,
A new tear duct sounds scary to me too, what he done trying to clear out the
tear duct is something I wouldn't want to go back for.  Now Tell me something,
do you have more then one address?  If not who is the other Sylvia?  I
forwarded a letter Lil wrote to you and was returned to this address;  Jardon
Boehme, is this you too?
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/30/98 12:37:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,