Re: [MOL] What happened to E-MAIL? [02905] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What happened to E-MAIL?

http://www.meds.com/forums/mol_con_signup.html
Go to the address above and sign back up to MOL, I think everyone was having a
problem.  Good Luck Doug, if you need more help e-mail me.
Later,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/30/98 11:44:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,