[MOL] thought for the day [02904] Medicine On Line

[MOL] thought for the day

All of your hard working individuals might appreciate this:

OFFICE PRAYER:

    GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT

CHANGE...THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT,

AND THE WISDOM TO HIDE THE BODIES OF THOSE PEOPLE I HAD TO

KILL TODAY BECAUSE THEY PISSED ME OFF AND ALSO, HELP ME TO BE

CAREFUL OF THE TOES I STEP ON TODAY, AS THEY MAY BE CONECTED

TO THE ASS THAT I MAY HAVE TO KISS TOMORROW.

Love to you all,
sylvia-Lizabeth's friend