Re: [MOL] ROFLOL at PJ's POST [02902] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ROFLOL at PJ's POST

Oh PJ, I am in stitches over your yes post, who could believe anyone could be so
excited to receive e-mails from a cancer forum?  I think it says so so much about
all our wonderful molers that no matter what their pain, their hardships  they
haven't lost how to care and protect and think of others, truly remarkably
positive in this day of negativism's. We all can relate to your joy, for when one
of our spokes is missing it effects the whole way we pedal the bicycle.  Welcome
home friend.  love ya, lillian