Re: [MOL] What's Up With No Mail [02900] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What's Up With No Mail

Hi Paula,
You are right about feeling weird...I decided the "rapture" had come and taken
all my MOL friends and left me..the sinner...behind!@#$%^^&*(()(*&^%$# Scary
thought right???? Anyway...evidently we all got bumped one way or another and
havd had to resubscribe...isn't it amazing how we come to depend on hearing from
one another.

So glad that you are making the trip to Alburquerque for the "roast" and you are
right Bob will love it and you know he will be laughing down on all of you.
Take good care and be careful when you travel.
Love, sylvia-Lizabeth's friend