Re: [MOL] Mol e-mail [02893] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mol e-mail

Hi Judy,
Go to this address and sign back up, believe me your not alone.  Good Luck,
Nanc
http://www.meds.com/forums/mol_con_signup.html

In a message dated 9/30/98 9:04:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, JUD814@aol.com
writes:

<< Good Morning All,
 Well, I'm home.  Spent 3 days with 11 people at my moms.  It sure was an
 experience.  I'm not getting any Mol mail.  Last mail was on the 26th.  Can
 someone e-mail me and see what is wrong.
 Love,
 Judy S. >>