Re: [MOL] nanc... [02891] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nanc...

Hi Carla,
That needle looke like about 3" long and it felt like it went clear to my
toes, it really hurt, tell you what I don't want that done again.  He promised
that the surgery wouln't hurt like that. What did you do get back up early
this morning, couldn't you sleep?  Or are you getting ready to sleep all the
way to Lil's in the velvet van, LOL.  I drove 13 hours out to OK in July.  We
don't take any chances, if we need to stop for a Motel we will.  Thank you so
much for the very nice birthday card.
Love Ya, Nanc
In a message dated 9/30/98 4:04:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,