Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!! [02879] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!!

Nancy, that sure is a interesting way to describe your eye. It is
unfortunate that you could not get it cleared up before you have to do all
that driving. I hope the eyedrops help you in the meantime. There's no
chance it could just be cleared up with antibiotics? My sister had a
blocked tear duct a few years ago and medicine just cleared it up. (If only
it was that simple, eh?). Will miss you while you are gone. Take care.
Christine