Re: [MOL] Photo Album (http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_ht [02878] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album (http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_html/MOL_PhotoAlbum

No Fair. I protest. Lil, isn't there some rule about your photo having to
bear some resemblance to you. We already have a glamour shot of Sheila
(which made me green with envy). I think Sylvia should have to send in a
picture with all the wrinkles and droops and sags, just like the rest of
us. (Just joking.) Would love to see your picture.
Christine