[MOL] HELLLOOOOOO [02877] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HELLLOOOOOO

HELLLOOOOO

What is up people?  I haven't been getting mail for 2 days.  I was not around
for a while.  busy as a bee. but when I logged on the other day I saw ZIPPO
messags from you guys.  I was so worried.  I felt like something weird was
going to happen.  FELT SHUT OUT OR SOMETHING.
Anyhow if someone get's this I need the mol sight again.
Nanc just send me a instant talk message and she is stuck too only her
computer went bonkers and she needed to restart her computer and America On
Line.
So I quess it's adios and chow until we meet again. By the way I hope God has
been kind to all of you.