[MOL] nanc... [02875] Medicine On Line

[MOL] nanc...

I am glad that you went to the doctor and that you will still get to make the trip that is so important to you.. and to others.. Like Don, your daughter, your friend Carla, Les, Lil....etc...

I don't know anything about rebuilding a tear duct, but I about fainted when you said they tried to get into it with a long needle...!!  ugh!!

I am hanging out in the chat room while I respond to some messages and just wanted to let you know that I haven't sent my picture to you...  Don't be angry.. I will try to remember to find one tomorrow and get it off to you.!!  I am just one big space cadet these days... Alot going on...

Well my dear... Hope that your fatigue has eased up and you are feeling better overall.. You need to be rested before you make a trip like the one you have planned!!  Hugs to you and God Bless you.. Carla