Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!! [02873] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: I went to the Eye Doc. this AM Nanc!!!!!!!

Dear Nanc,

Did you get my message about your mailing address?  My e-mail has
been acting kinda wierd lately.  Angelo went in for bone scan today
and we get the results tomorrow.  Pray!!!
Love ya, Mary