Re: [MOL] Lillian [02871] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

That's right Sister Lil, now you just sit back and let us boost your butt up
off that floor, LOL You have taught a few people to do things the way you
have.  Now lookie here, you have got us all worried and up tight because you
don't open up to us, see here, we all want to be here for you, you need to pay
attention to all of the Love and caring we're able to give to you.  May be you
should let us pratice on you, Oh, Boy!
WE CAN SHOW LIL CAN'T WE ALL YOU MOL'S OUT THERE?
Love you Sis,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/29/98 7:47:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,