Re: [MOL] Seminar - Mary F. [02869] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Seminar - Mary F.

Dear June,

I have been wanting to talk to you about the sterotactic radiosurgery.
Was it sucessful?  Did you have any tumor shrinkage?  I am very
eager to find out how it went since this is also something Angelo and
I have discussed doing.  Please let me know if you think it is worth
the trip!
Thankyou, Mary