Re: [MOL] Nanc! [02868] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc!

Hi Sis,
I just posted on MOL what the Doctor said, I have to have eye surgery the 27th
of Oct.  After we get back from Ohio and hopefully seeing you.  Now you'd
better be taking good care of yourself so you'll be able to laugh while we're
there.  You need to take a break and let Bill, Diana and some of the others
send out all that good information.  I did the same thing that you done, I'm
back up and running after losing everything on the internet this morning, I
lost all my favorate places and all my addresses.  I need the address to the
MOL Album and to the Chat Room.  I had put a lot of the addresses on my hard
drive and have them on a disc.  After I get them all again I'll put them on a
disc.  I have everyones e-mail address that bought shirts from me, I think.
If you have a list maybe you could send then to me, but not if it is to much
work.  I want you to eat an apple a day and get plenty of rest.  LOL
Love you, Your Sis,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/29/98 7:22:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net