Re: [MOL] Re: Help - Why am I getting all this Cancer - MOL e-mail - Get [02865] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Help - Why am I getting all this Cancer - MOL e-mail - Get me off

You have to use the instructions below, good luck.
In a message dated 9/29/98 4:18:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JohnMRA@aol.com