Re: [MOL] Photo Album (http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_ [02849] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album (http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_html/MOL_PhotoAlbum

I'll see if one of the ones on my latest bike trip turned out...if so,
I'll send one of those...otherwise it will be a "glamour" shot...you
know those wonderful pictures they take of you in the mall where they
"airbrush" out all the wrinkles and droops and sags (LOL).
I'll get something to ya'll...soon
love, sylvia