[MOL] cancer J. Gold invention [02848] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cancer J. Gold invention

I wonder if we have a prize we could give you?  You certainly have asked
the $64,000 dollar question as I see you have not received a response
too.  I regret, I don't know the answer either, if you should find it,
would you be so kind as to tell us.  This makes me feel like a dim
wit....your friend, lillian

Could you please tell me the invention that Dr. J. Gold had invented
with
hydrazine sulfate, what is the name of this please.
Thank You.