[MOL] "thoughts for today" [02829] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi All,

My "thoughts for today" were chosen because *I* also need to be reminded
of their message today.

	Focus on your goal.  Don't think of what you are giving
	up...think of what you are getting!

	The rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain
	that must precede the victory.

Most of us have set some sort of goals in our lives.  Some of them may
not be called "goals," but are perhaps things you want to
accomplish---like perhaps a "To Do" list.  Well, if you're like me,
there are some of those things, OK, many of those things, that you just
don't get done.  The ones that seem like a lot of work, or are going to
be time comsuming, or hard to do, seem to get overlooked sometimes.
Then there are those things we can definitely label as a "goal."
Usually they don't come without some sort of great effort and perhaps
pain (not necessarily physical pain).  But if you put forth that effort
and endure the "pain" that goes along with it, you will be rewarded in
many ways.  Not only will you have accomplished that thing, but you will
undoubtedly feel good about yourself for hanging in there.  Also, there
is the fact that you have set an example for others.  As the saying
goes, "No man is an island."  There is always someone who is affected or
involved or influenced in some way.  We cannot go through life without
touching the lives of others.  Let's pray for one another for some
"stick-to-it" enthusiasm this week.  I, for one, will take all the
prayers I can get!  :)  And I will of course be praying for all of you
out there.  Thanks!!!

God Bless,
Jo

P.S.  Thanks, Angela, for sharing one of those "thoughts..." so I can
use it here today.