[MOL] Joke! [02827] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke!

A guy calls home from work. A strange woman answers.

The guy says, "Who is this?"

"This is the maid," answered the woman.

"We don't have a maid!"

"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."

"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"

"Ummm... she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone
whom I just figured was her husband."

Now he guy is angry. He says to the maid, "Listen, would
you like to make $50,000?"

"What do I have to do?"

"I want you to get my gun from the desk in the den and
shoot that witch and the jerk she's with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps,
followed by a couple of gunshots.

The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do
with the bodies?"

"Throw them in the swimming pool!"

"What pool?"

"Uh... is this 855-4821?"