Re: [MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva? [02818] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva?

Thanks Christine,
I'm calling the Doctor as soon as they open today.  I'll let you know what
happens.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/29/98 1:36:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,