Re: [MOL] Hello [02817] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello

Hi Mary,
You got our prayers, be sure to let us know the results.  I'm feeling better.
I have to get in to see the eye doctor today, see if he can do the surgery on
it before we go to Ohio.  I'll be looking for your picture.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/29/98 12:19:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,