Re: [MOL] Oh My Buddy, My Buddy [02814] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh My Buddy, My Buddy

I have been thinking of you so much and missing you even more.  How many times I
thought Dianna would get a laugh out of this, or I can cuss to Dianna and no one
else on Mol, or wish Dianna would contact me and let me know how she's doing all
the way to tear's saying "where's my Dianna"?  Kid you not friend.  Allot of new
molers, Cindy Crowes husband Jim died and we don't hear from her, we have a
wonderful photograph album on the web waiting for your picture that Ross put
togeather.  We have our very own chat line,  my my are we not getting fancy?
Sally is doing pretty good under the circumstances.  The wedding sounded really
nice.  How much longer are you going to be away?  Are you ever comming back?
Dianna, my health has slipped backwards, start on oxygen Oct. 1st, I think that
will help allot.  Most of my meds. have been increased.  My blood press is so
low, today it was 52/45 P61. it liked to scare the hell out of me; as I was
alone and couldn't move.  Finally got through to my doctor and he told me to
take another steroid pill, and sure enough it brought it back to a decent
level.  My skin is getting leatherly again andd even though I continue to plug
away at hope and fighting, the fight in me is deminishing.  I guess because I
can't see any improvement.  This is between you and I buddy.  I rarely talk
about my health on line....take care and the very best to a very dear and
wonderful friend, who I miss so so much.  Love you, lillian