Re: [MOL] My Report on THE MARCH [02801] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Report on THE MARCH

Dear John

That was a great summary on the MARCH.  Did you meet anyone from mol?
How are You?  If you get a chance let me hear from you.
Washington is a great city.  I was rather busy and didn't even hear anything
about the March on radio or TV.  Georges was the highlight.
Was wondering if anyone was sending you the latest updates re latest
in cancer trials and treatments?
When I got home today I noticed I had several reports regarding cancer
that might be of interest to some of you.
Sending you a big hug and will see you the next time I go to NY.
Love and prayers
DIana