Re: [MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva? [02796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva?

Listen dear heart, the banks won't be in operation, people won't have money for
food, clothing and utilities, gas pumps won't work, all government operations
won't be working, the stock market will be effected, oh this list goes on and
on.....