Re: [MOL] Hello [02793] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello

Dear Nanc,
Hope you are feeling better.  Please pray for Angelo to have good
test results Wednesday.  He is going in for a bone scan tomorrow and
had a ct Scan Saturday.  Get the results on Wednesday.  I am putting
a picture in the mail for you to scan Nanc.
Love, Mary