[MOL] Those looking for Java for all computers. Mary, Liz, Mary Ann, etc [02789] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Those looking for Java for all computers. Mary, Liz, Mary Ann, etc.

Directions: go to Netscape home page, upper top left corner click on
download, go to Browser Plugins.  If you don't find what you need, then
go to the search and type in free java plugins and BINGO.  It is not
difficult to download something, they give you directions.  Talk to you
soon on our chat line.....good luck, your friend, lillian

ore
       Document Title
                                                                Database

  624
       BrowserWatch - ActiveX Arena!
MhAlarm
       is an audio/visual alarm clock that dis...

BrowserWatch
  621
       MSIE 3.0 User Reviews and Cool Info
       Looks like, from http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ie3setup/default.htm
--
       <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Welcome to Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0
       Beta 1</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY B...

BrowserWatch
  621
       xDJGxTITLE=MSIE 3.0 User Reviews and Cool Info
       xDJGxfamendate=Many: 06/03/96 Okay I wanted to share a small bit
of
       info that Alan Westenbroek sent our way and then the rest of this
story will
       be some of the reviews I've gotten from MSIE 3.0b users.
       xDJGxfamendate=Many: 06/03/96 Okay I wanted to share a small bit
of
       info that Alan Westenbroek sent our way and then the rest of this
story will
       be some of the reviews I've gotten fro...

BrowserWatch
  621
       MSIE 3.0 User Reviews and Cool Info
       Looks like, from http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ie3setup/default.htm
--
       <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Welcome to Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0
       Beta 1</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY B...

BrowserWatch
  610
       Table of Contents Plug-In
       Table of Contents Plug-In ...

BrowserWatch
  601
       Oracle Power Browser 1.0
       Here is a rundown of its feature set and future
directions.Integrated
       WYSIWYG HTML editor Integrated Personal Web Server Frames,
       Tables, Backrounds & Full HTML 2 Integrated scriptin...

BrowserWatch
  600
       BrowserWatch - Browser Blvd.
       AMSD Ariadna this is: Built-in Russian language support (Windows,
Unix,
       DOS), Easy-to-use interface, High performance, Easy to install
and
       uninstall Record Updated: 9/13/96 ...

BrowserWatch
  591
       Netscape & IBM
       Guess that's about it. -Benjamin Y. Lee --
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Team JAVA and
       OS/2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, | "Don't marry a person y...

BrowserWatch
  587
       Netscape & IBM
       Guess that's about it. -Benjamin Y. Lee --
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Team JAVA and
       OS/2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, | "Don't marry a person you can

BrowserWatch
  581
       xDJGxTITLE=Netscape & IBM xDJGxfamendate=Benjamin Y. Lee:
       08/30/96 Ben also gets a net.fame for tipping us off to something

       BrowserWatch has already covered... but since Netscape has made
it
       official here is the news!
       This was apparently done for best possible speed, but also may
have
       facilitated making the 2.02i version WPS and voice enabled which
was
       confirmed by the IBM representative (Wally Casey).
Interestingly...

BrowserWatch
  581
       BrowserWatch - ActiveX Arena!
       There are four components to Surround Video SDK: The Surround
Video
       Editor, which provides for the authoring of Surround Video
Images; the
       Surround Video API, the runtime component responsible for im...

BrowserWatch
  571
       BrowserWatch - ActiveX Arena!
       ActiveX Control: Liquid Motion Pro ActiveX Group: VRML Developer:

       Dimension X URL: Developers URL Sample Page: ...

BrowserWatch
  457
       BrowserWatch - l0pht.com Finds MSIE Security Bug!
       Synopsis: The Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 Suite, including
all programs
       supplied with it that read and/or process HTML from either local
machines,
       intranet machines, or remote internet machine...

BrowserWatch
  441
       BrowserWatch - Opera Developers: No Summer Vacation!
       There it is.Shockwave Director plugin support -- as a result of
various
       plugin fixes and enhancements, Shockwave Director has also been
added
       to the list of supported plugins. Name completion -- now yo...

BrowserWatch
  433
       Adobe Web Presenter
       Adobe Web Presenter Adobe Web Presenter BrowserWatch News By
       Patrik Nilsson & Robert E Lawson: 05/09/96 ...

BrowserWatch
  433
       Adobe Web Presenter
       Dave, Subject: Adobe stuff From: Patrik Nilsson
<patrik@intact.com>
       Lot's of new stuff from adobe:
       http://www.adobe.com/events/netexpect/adannounce.html Patrik -...

BrowserWatch
  433
       xDJGxTITLE=Adobe Web Presenter xDJGxfamendate=Patrik Nilsson &
       Robert E Lawson: 05/09/96 Patrik Nilsson & Robert E Lawson both
get a
       net.fame for tipping us off about so new announcements over at
Adobe.
       xDJGxfamendate=Patrik Nilsson & Robert E Lawson: 05/09/96 Patrik
       Nilsson & Robert E Lawson both get a net.fame for tipping us off
about so
       new announcements over at Adobe. Avai...

BrowserWatch
  432
       BrowserWatch - A Letter From The Java Lobby: Dems Are Fightin'
       Words!
       The full text of the article can be found at:

http://cwlive.cw.com:8080/home/online9697.nsf/All/970926developers18732

BrowserWatch
  425
       Slingshot Plug-In (Win95/NT)
       Windows NT-based Slingshot allows financial services
organizations
       worldwide to publish real-time data, and to make the data
accessible to
       every Web-connected desktop. Slingshot offers financial servic...

BrowserWatch
  425
       xDJGxTITLE=Slingshot Plug-In (Win95/NT) xDJGxfamendate=Paul
       Clerkin: 09/17/96 Paul Clerkin gets a net.fame for passing on
this plug-in
       update.
       Windows NT-based Slingshot allows financial services
organizations
       worldwide to publish real-time data, and to make the data
accessible to
       every Web-connected desktop. Slingshot offers financial servic...

BrowserWatch
  425
       Slingshot Plug-In (Win95/NT)
       Windows NT-based Slingshot allows financial services
organizations
       worldwide to publish real-time data, and to make the data
accessible to
       every Web-connected desktop. Slingshot offers financial servic...

BrowserWatch
  420
       Macromedia Applet Ace v1.0
       The interface is quite good except for the fact that you can't
resize
       windows. this may not seem like a big problem but, on the screen
that lets
       you mark hotspots on the Imagemap applet, if you have a...

BrowserWatch
  418
       BrowserWatch - News Room!
       NET.FAME: Christopher Filkins Breaking News: June 12th, 1996 ...

BrowserWatch
  417
       BrowserWatch - News Room!
       NET.FAME: Vance R. Haemmerle Voyager No Show On BrowserWatch
       Stats NET.FAME: Jürgen Lange ...

BrowserWatch
  415
       BrowserWatch - Java Fans Take Note: Free JVM!
       Mike writes, "Dave, Hungry Programmers and OryxSoft are working
on a
       free JVM. It looks like they will work together and that the
result will be an
       "official" part of the GNU project. If nothing else,...

BrowserWatch

413
       PNG Live Plug-In
       PNG is a W3C-sponsored file format that is lossless, allows for
higher
       resolution than GIF (up to 48 bit!), has better compression
(smaller files)
       built-in gamma correction (so files look right on eve...

BrowserWatch
  412
       Oracle Powerbrowser 1.5 w/Java
       Like version 1.0 of PowerBrowser, the upgrade will ship with
Oracle
       Personal Server free of charge. <HR> Subject: Oracle PowerBrowser

       1.5 Beta 1 w/Java Support Date: Fri, 03 May 1996 11:...

BrowserWatch
  412
       Asymetrix SuperCede VM Java Plug-in Beta
       PST) Marc Andreessen will participate in an interactive, live,
virtual event
       celebrating Asymetrix's new generation of easy-to-use Internet
tools at
       the Asymetix web site (www.asymetrix.com). --------...

BrowserWatch
  412
       iCHAT v2.0
       Dave, X-Sender: lizard@wangloo.com.tw (Unverified) Mime-Version:
1.0
       Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 19:05:16 +0000 To:
       dgaraffa@browserwatch.com From: Steven Fox <lizard@overseas.c...

BrowserWatch
  412
       Java Update For MSIE v3.0b2
       Dave, X-Sender: ksanders@mindspring.com Mime-Version: 1.0
       dgaraffa@browserwatch.com From: Kerry Sanders <c...

BrowserWatch
  412
       BrowserWatch - ActiveX Arena!
       There are four components to Surround Video SDK: The Surround
Video
       Editor, which provides for the authoring of Surround Video
Images; the
       Surround Video API, the runtime component responsible for im...

BrowserWatch
  411
       BrowserWatch - News Room!
       NET.FAME: Dave Garaffa HTML meet MML, MML meet HTML!
       NET.FAME: Dave Garaffa ...

BrowserWatch
  411
       WebSurfer v5.0 & 5.01
       WebSurfer v5.0 & 5.01 ...

BrowserWatch
  408
       Tk plugin for Navigator/3.0 Solaris 2.x
       Tk plugin for Navigator/3.0 Solaris 2.x Tk plugin for
Navigator/3.0 Solaris
       2.x BrowserWatch News By Jacob Levy: 06/24/96 ...

BrowserWatch
  408
       Tk plugin for Navigator/3.0 Solaris 2.x
       Tk plugin for Navigator/3.0 Solaris 2.x ...

BrowserWatch
  407
       Hyperwire/Autodesk News
       Dave, Subject: Hyperwire and other news from Autodesk From:
       patrik@intact.com (Patrik Nilsson) To: dgaraffa@browserwatch.com
Hi
       Dave, I thought this was a bit of th...

BrowserWatch
  405
       BrowserWatch - News Room!
       NET.FAME: Bob McCune Arachne, 1.20b7 Now Available!NET.FAME:
       Dave Ratti ...

BrowserWatch
  405
       Macromedia Applet Ace v1.0
       Macromedia Applet Ace v1.0 Macromedia Applet Ace v1.0
       BrowserWatch News By Ryan J. McDonugh: 07/21/96 ...

BrowserWatch
  405
       Tcl/Tk Netscape Plugin
       Mac users have him to thank for finding the url for the Mac
version of the
       Plug-In!It seems like the guys and gals over at Sun are working
on a TCL
       plug-in for all the major platforms including Unix, ...

BrowserWatch
  405
       xDJGxTITLE=Macromedia Applet Ace v1.0 xDJGxfamendate=Ryan J.
       McDonugh: 07/21/96 Ryan J. McDonugh gets a net.fame for this news

       about a new development environment for editing Java Apps.
       Macromedia has jsut released a free tool for editing Java applets
called
       AppletAce and can be found at: ...

BrowserWatch
  405
       MacOS Java Beta Hits The Net!
       The Pre-release 1.0a1 version of Apples Mac OS Runtime for Java
is
       now available at: http://www.devtools.apple.com/mrj/ Worth
noting:
       ----------------...

BrowserWatch
  403
       BrowserWatch - Java Plug-In Early Access 2!
       Mats writes, "Hi Dave, A couple of days ago JavaSoft released its
second
       early access version of Java Plug-In with support for Netscape
Navigator
       and Solaris." ...

BrowserWatch
  403
       xDJGxTITLE=Tk plugin for Navigator/3.0 Solaris 2.x
       xDJGxfamendate=Jacob Levy: 06/24/96 Well Jacob Levy from
tcl-tk.com
       adds some official news to the TCL-TK Plug-In news I just
posted...
       Should have read ahead in my e-mail folder eh? ;-)
       xDJGxfamendate=Jacob Levy: 06/24/96 Well Jacob Levy from
tcl-tk.com
       adds some official news to the TCL-TK Plug-In news I just posted.
Since
       Tcl and Tk are available on all major deskto...

BrowserWatch
  402
       BrowserWatch - News Room!
       NET.FAME: Jon S. Stevens & Craig Knudsen Breaking News: May 5th,
       1997 ...

BrowserWatch
  401
       The Watcher Java Applet
       The Watcher Java Applet ...

BrowserWatch
  401
       TCL Plug-In Goes Beta
       We've also added support for one new OS, namely HP/UX 9.x and
10.x.
       --JYL Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 22:58:39 -0700 From: Jacob Levy
       <jyl@tcl-tk.com> Reply-To: jyl@tcl-tk.com Organization: T...

BrowserWatch
  400
       BrowserWatch - mMosaic: A Web browser for Unix with Java!
       I haven't tried it yet, but I thought you'd be interested.Cheers,
- Jim "
       Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 17:11:04 +0200 From: dauphin@sig.enst.fr
(Gilles
       Dauphin) To: biss-awt@knollo.biss-net.com, ka...

BrowserWatch
  399
       BrowserWatch - One Platform *ALREADY* Has A Free Version Of
       Netscape!
       OS/2 fans will also be happy to read a quote that Peter sent in:
The
       software, which runs on OS/2 Warp 4, OS/2 Warp Version 3 and OS/2

       Warp Connect, is available as a free download from both the ...

BrowserWatch
  399
       Adobe Illustrator 6 GIF89a Plugin
       Adobe Illustrator 6 GIF89a Plugin ...

BrowserWatch
  398
       BrowserWatch - News Room!
       NET.FAME: Todd A. Willeat More News On Netcaster NET.FAME:
       Todd A. Willeat ...

BrowserWatch

[Return to search screen]
[Return to search screen]