Re: [MOL] Photo Album (http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_ht [02787] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album (http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_html/MOL_PhotoAlbum

Gail.
THANK YOU!  I just looked at the photo album and WHAT A TREAT.  Les and
John looked exactly like I pictured them...Ross (I pictured you with a
small goatee :>), what a beautiful family...and Marty and Barb are
BEAUTIFUL (why did I think Marty was 97 years old????) his leadership
and strength and knowledge????I knew what my sweet Bug looked like and I
had a picture of Charlie and Sally. I was so tickled to see that Carla
looked like I thought she would.  It was a treat to see Liz and MaryAnn
and all the others...I know I am forgetting someone who had a beautiful
picture there and please forgive me if I didn't mention your name but I
so enjoyed the album.  I just asked my husband if he could scan in a
picture so that I can send in a snap of Lizabeth...I want ya'll to see
the beauty in her too.

Thank you Ross...this is so wonderful