[MOL] This is Auntie! [02781] Medicine On Line

[MOL] This is Auntie!

Dear John, thank you so so much for sharing the March with us.  It made
me feel as though I was right there; but I fear I would have had a panic
attack with all those people I saw on the T.V.  We were well
represented; so happy and jealous you got to go.   love Auntie Lil