Re: [MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva? [02778] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva?

Nancy,
There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the MOL line...I was at school
today and there were absolutely NO messages after 8:30 a.m.  I even got
on-line and sent a message asking if anyone was there...(I got a really
NICE response from a lurker named Ross :>)...anyway, when I got home and
checked my e-mail (where I am NOT subscribed to MOL) there were 84
messages...go figure...I sure as heck can't figure it out.

In an earlier message I asked about your eye...did you get that e-mail?
love, sylvia