Re: [MOL] My Report on THE MARCH [02776] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Report on THE MARCH

Dearest John,
Bless you!  Thank you so much for carrying our prayers and our hopes
with you and thank you especially for sharing this beautiful day with
us....I think Ron was definitely there because through your word
pictures I felt that I was there with you...Ron used to always take me
to New York with him through his word pictures and now you did too!  I
can only imagine the feelings you experienced, but since I am wiping
away the tears too, I feel a part of that special day.  Thank you!
With love,
Sylvia-Lizabeth's friend